General & Procedures
Primary Skin Cancers
Most Common Types of Skin Cancer
Basal Cell Carcinoma
Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Extensive Skin Cancer
- Mohs Procedure: Mohs surgery is a precise surgical technique used to completely remove skin cancer. During Mohs surgery, thin layers of skin containing cancer are progressively removed and examined until only cancer-free tissue remains.
- Cryosurgery: Cryosurgery (also called cryotherapy) is the use of extreme cold produced by liquid nitrogen to treat superficial skin cancer in the top layer of skin.
- Skin Tag Removal: Skin tag removal options are discussed in the office.
- Lightbox Therapy: Phototherapy, also called light therapy, means treatment with a special kind of light. The most common type of phototherapy used to treat eczema is narrowband ultraviolet B (UVB) light.
- Chemical Peel: A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face or neck.
- Biopsy: Partial or complete removal of skin lesion done under local anesthetic for the purpose of removal or diagnostic studies or both.